Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Getting Published!

So I spoke to Xlibris yesterday which is the self-publishing company that will be assisting me on my journey. The package I chose is kind of pricey but I know will be worth every penny. Dreams are priceless and this is definitely a long time dream of mine that is finally manifesting itself into a reality. I am so super ecstatic it's almost scary. : }And in just a few short months I'll be an actual author and not just some freelance writer. The process begins in a few weeks. I'll continue to post updates. I can't wait for all of this to come true. Dad I know you're witnessing all of this. I hope I am making you proud. Mom is on cloud 9. :-) I love my life and am eternally grateful to God for all of these wonderful opportunities that he has put in front of me. Thank you Lord! Thank you Mom and Dad. Thank you to my babies for the never ending inspiration and for not letting me give up on my dreams. Thanks to all of my friends and family. Let's do it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment