Monday, October 22, 2012

Ooooh she mad

Oh boo fuckin hoo, poor stupid ass You. Ain't it a damn shame when you feel so mundane because you ain't got him locked up on his leash and chain. Don't you know that dog is on the prowl when ever You ain't around? Things will NEVER change. Man You need a slap to the face to snap your happy ass out of whatever delusional dream you think is taking place. Let me remind you that you're still watching the previews. So get some popcorn and a slurpie and grab some tissues. Sit back and relax and wait for the real show to begin.You think you got miles on me but you're a pre-owned automatic SUV. I bet that's why you mad at me because I'm the Standard classic 5-speed. You need to Stop trying to keep up with me. Its an impossibility. I'm better than You. Plain and... Oooh there's that lovely word again, Simple. So she thinks I'm sweatin her new/used old hunk of junk but I can have "your" man IF I want. You will never know what we do ever again. I made it perfectly clear to You before and won't ever try to help you out again. If you are stupid enough to stay. Burger King! Have it your way. You will see some day he's a liar and cheater on your own probably after a few kids and a home. If You like to live like an animal on a leash that is A-Ok with me because I personally enjoy being free. You are submissive and give a bad name to ALL females because you won't listen. You'll play his little games. You'll let him walk out that door, go fuck a "Whore", then come walking right back through that door and give You a big wet kiss. So All of your feeble attempts to stab me are humorous. WE ALL look at your stupid feed because we laugh so hard at You that we Pee! You are ugly. You are a disgrace. What's that on your face? You are the typical side line. Everyone saw your nasty hole. Ewwwww gross! I'm done. Get a life for your cunt. Mine is satisfied and I'm glad he's yours and I'm happy he's leaving to be with You. If I were you I'd ask him for a DNA test for that baby girl too. Take a hint and leave me the fuck alone. There's nothing more to see here. You already know what it is so what is it You are looking for? He's YOURS. It's not my fault if he doesn't stay. Maybe You should shave... Behave.

No comments:

Post a Comment