Tuesday, October 2, 2012

What she don't know won't kill her

I know a man whose philosophy stands. What a woman doesn't know can't hurt her. Wrong. This applies sometimes but most of even sometimes she already knows the truth. She knows. My issue really isn't whether or not she knows or what she does and doesn't know about me and my relationships. My issue is that he gets to keep secrets. The things that go on between us she will never know. She will only ever know what he tells her. His and her truth. Which to them both is real. Concrete. I know because its that same concrete wall made of lies and bullshit that has crumbled beneath my feet. I managed to knock down his wall of deceit to discover my own truth. So I now stand alone on this pile of rubble and dust. I've mustered up the courage to stand up and confront all the broken lies. Our entire past is a lie. He was never all mine. Never. I was just the one he kept coming back to. Now when he turns around to lean on my back he will fall flat because I'm leaving and not looking back. I'm tired of him breaking me. I'm looking into a new career. So I'm handing her the responsibility of taking care over where I left off. More like training a feral dog. He knows he has a home but he prefers the freedom to roam. I'd love to be the one to break it to her she's the ultimate rebound but since she's stuck around hopes for a grounded relationship. It looks pathetic. On his and her part. She's a known hoe and he's a cheater. What's worse is she is believing everything he tells her. She has this false perception of their relationship which is tragic. It's one way when we are together and different when he's with her. It's one way when he's with her but doesn't change when he's with me. She'll never get it. She'll always try to achieve what we share and become dissatisfied when he's not giving her everything she deserves. I know because I never got it and because he's still here I know you won't ever either.

No comments:

Post a Comment