Saturday, November 10, 2012

Dust Rags

I'm feeling more like my old self again today. Fuck Jose! Hey, hey, hey. I'm in a mood and I have a tude, I'm being lude. I'm talking crude. I'm being rude. Hey Fuck you dude. Ha. Ha. Ha. Blah. Blah. Blah. You are in disgusting taste. A waste. A bio-hazard in a bag. Rag. Ew. Dusty. Crusty. He, he, he. Between aliens and astronauts You are the lesser of the two. The not. Not the Naut. I am the Astronaut. Hot. Close to the surface of the sun. Son. One. Won. Done. Don. Pause. Wait a minute. I'm not finished. Hold that thought. Don't lose your focus. I want to know this. Don't let it go. Now go. Open up your heart, Yeah. Not your eyes, not your nose, not your ears but your souls. Folks. I love you. I really do but I'm rude because some of you are just too You. Ew. Shhh. Be quiet for just a moment. Own that. You're a dust rag. Yep. STFU for another two seconds!! You sit there. Nothing ass. Trash. Trashed. Asking from the wrong hands. Setting goals towards the wrong plans. Expecting too much and never giving enough. Giving a fuck. Giving anything up. Life is every man's sacrifice. So why do you feel like you just deserve a slice without offering a hand that made the pie? And. Wait. I'm almost done. The lesson here is One. There is just one person that can help. One man. One woman. One self. You sit there and want to blame everyone else. You should pray that you find your way and be granted help. Sitting there, collecting dust. Get the fuck up! Wipe yourself off dust rag. Quit sitting on that same dirty couch. Ok. So now. Go ahead. Open your mouth. Now. If you have something to say. Anyone of you lack-luster, bust a bitches chops; Mops! Go right ahead. Right away. Right the wrongs I've written on this page. You have the floor. Please take the stage. The podium is all yours. Or better yet. Pick up a pen and a piece of paper. Get a publisher and create a title, put your name as the Author on the cover. Sign me a copy and send it to my front door step. Thanking me for your success. You can come at me however you want to. I don't have to flaunt you because that is something You yourself should do. So the moral is skrew You. I don't even know You. I never even cared to. I stay steady doing what I do. That's called life. So take a lesson. I write this stuff down because it's a blessing. I'm nothing to this shit hole world that we are shitting in but I'm gold in the sifter of the Lord. And I know the difference of his promise from the World's. I know there is time to right my wrongs. I have time to kneel down and pray. I accept those things that cannot be changed and find new ways to better myself everyday. The evils of this world havent captured my soul yet. There is room for regret, room for remorse. I believe there is still time for everyone to change course. My answers I found inside. Once I stopped trying to hide. The fact remains the same that everyone makes mistakes and this is a well-known fact of life. It's not like you're learning it for the very first time. So all I'm really trying to say without being hostile, mean, rude or fake is instead of focusing on each others' differences we should look at the same instances and try to focus on each others' similarities. More basically put, it's as simple as taking the hate off and putting love on the other foot. It's human nature to feel angry and a slew of other raw emotions but instead of reacting off of that try to hold yourself back and relax. Take the higher route to the higher road. Take a second to think about what is really bothering you. Stop blaming me. I blame myself for enough of my own mistakes. Turn the tables and stop trying to save face. Why dont you let go of that hate and try to create a central focus. Something you know you can always go to. For me this is my faith. God keeps me grounded. When I'm feeling lost he helps me find my way. When people call me crazy he reminds me that I'm sane. When I feel lonely he puts familiar faces in its place. He picks me up when I'm feeling down. He keeps me safe and with his love I feel secure. The love and power I get from God doesn't compare but can be dsecribed by all of the beauty of the world. God has the power to take away the pain, remove the grey clouds and wash away the rain. With the Lord in my heart and always present on my mind I find no time to be sad or dwell on the lost opportunities of the past. I've learned the value of today and the passion to make each one great lives in my dreams when I am asleep and is my reality when I am awake. God bless your soul and mine. Ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment