Friday, December 28, 2012

When Sparks Fly

Colorful climaxes call the shots when relentless rainbows fill the spots in your eyes like blinding rays of sunlight beaming from inside you. Looking directly into the sun will surely be blinding so I'll politely close my eyes too. Pure passions then burn through the day light until the sky's moon takes reign over the night. What have we done with our time? I am but a tiny delectable morsel on your smorgasbord of choices but yet you stay as to say I am delicious enough. Your infallible incisors clamp down tighter with every manic motion I make as my attempts to escape seem staged. I am the prey trapped in your instinctual cage and I know you will devour me whole if I do not escape. Your idle hands have traversed the mountains of my anatomy while my moans and screams were the only things to escape from me. You've turned me into the biggest deceiver as I've said it so many times before that I would leave here and never return to endure your seductive scorn furthermore. I have defiantly disobeyed a direct order to about face and return to the former. I am not leaving you in this place when you are colder and I am warmer. Come with me now and together we can become stronger for ourselves and for one another. If you should walk away now you will have decided our fate. I am not to be bothered with your chemical satisfaction when my consequences will have their own actions. Selfishness seeps in and the sin begins again. Your strengths are pulling me into the tide beneath the waves rolling me asunder, my heart roaring at me like thunder informing me of my unfortunate blunder once again. I can't leave you here but I can't take you with. Our magnetism is simply remarkable in that it is nearly impossible to try and keep my distance from you. Your light shines so brightly I can see it illuminating the sky from any point in the World and it yells for me to soak it in even when I try to shade my eyes it somehow inches in. I thought I'd be safe in my underground cavern but you dove so deep that hide and seek has become our pattern. You seek while I hide. I run while you fly. You survive while I die. I say I'm not yours but you're saying you're mine. I want this to work but I'm admitting I don't know how. This is all too Crazy for you and I. I joyfully jump off cliffs as a hobby of mine but I will not allow you to stand next to me in my defeat so please just leave. It's safer for you and me if we retreat. You have to get out of my life, retract those statements from my head, take back those images imprinted in my brain, stop shining that bright ass Light Beam in my face, tell me how not to think of your face. Stop my pain permanently. Stop kissing me there, you've made your motives clear. Unless you come with me now and declare you're mine, my heart will remain in pieces. I've been down this road before and won't get pushed around any more and I think I've waited long enough to get my happy everlasting love. You say someday but I'm saying now or never. Nevers never last for forever. I am alive, I can breathe so let me make these decisions for me. All you have to do is say the word and there will be no more back and forth. Please don't ask me to open any more doors. I don't need one more disappointment to realize you're the one I want. I'm really into your voluptuous lips and this but I can't jump off this cliff with you just yet. I'm still holding on to an anchor that has not dropped yet and my head has been over run with Ghost Ships. Maybe we can jump someday together but for now you have to be the ground because I am light as a feather. I am too wobbly to carry on alone. I like having you here reminding me that anything can be done. Any trial can be overcome. Any race can be won. Seeing your smile provides me with automatic support and purpose. You don't have to come striding in on any White horses. I don't need somebody to rescue me, I was left for dead and had no choice but to rescue me so I did it for myself. All I need now is for you to come around and see that I'm here for you now. I cut the dead weight that was dragging me down. I let the last ship sink so now I know what to do to make it to solid ground. You can offer your help but I probably won't take it. I'll take what you probably didn't even know was up for the taking and you won't even know it until it's too late. You nor I can decide our fate we have to decide it together. Until then I'll keep wondering about your laws and theories and how it might taste to have a real kiss. I'll always be with you tomorrow. I just can't promise today. So kiss my lips softly one last time before we part ways as I close my eyes as to not be blinded by your rays. I can only hope and pray this will come true someday. I'll miss you every moment til that day. When sparks fly. 




No comments:

Post a Comment