Thursday, July 11, 2013

Ooooooh She Really Mad.

Stop being such a stupid silly simple bitch. I'm not a rapper I'm a writer. I'm not a wanna be you fucking sideline I'm half mexican and half white. Stop stealing Baby Daddy's lines. There is nothing wrong with being a "mutt". My kids are mutts too you stupid slut. You better be happy I live in Texas because if we ever crossed paths I'd put your ugly ass in Ga's red clay. If you wanted to talk down to me, this isn't the correct way. You already called me once, you got the number. You are so lame and pathetic leaving comments on my shit at 6 in the morning. You really don't have a life, you'll NEVER be his wife and you will not be accepted in any of our lives. When will you learn that you've already had your turn? You fucked up because your love wasn't good enough. You are crazy. Ugly. Every person you've ever met says you sound like a man. You are so damn ugly with your cleft pallet lip, no body wants to see that shit. You could die today and no body would even remember your name. And what's with all your pictures, do you live in your car? Jesus please give this girl someone else to stalk. You have no idea what you're even doing do you? Why are you so mad at me? I didn't make him cheat. I didn't make him leave. I'm not the one who you caught between the sheets. I wonder why you were calling me? I'm not your friend. I'd never waste time listening to what you have to say. Why are you even reading this blog? Why do you check my Tweets so religiously? I have nothing to do with my Baby Dad and that includes fucking with you. I have five kids, a full time job, plenty of love and stay on my OWN stuff. No one is worried about you. Get a fucking clue! You are just piece of Salvi Trash. You're nothing but a washed up ol dusty rag. You will never be anything. You will never do anything. You're a fucking weak ass, ugly bitch who can't even come up with decent slams. Get a life, grow an ass, remove MY angel wings from your manly back. Stop it! You just look mad. It's super sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment