Saturday, October 25, 2014

10.23.2014

Ya vas empesar con tu drama ma. Mira ma, todo esta bien aint nuthin changed over herre, but ive said that many times to u over the phone and emails and letters as well, i dont wanna bore u. And my phone was takin away for a couple months, but dont trip, all is well. let things cool down, you'll see. thangs aint right in herre, ive tried to tell u that a few months ago pero i guess u aint tryin to hear that, and i understand, but u have to understand that there are only so many thangs i can say over the phones and this email. I aint in no kind of way backin off from u, jus me with a lot of free time in my hands, and with free time comes a lot of thinkin. and somtimes i think i bore u, especially when u say that ur tired of fuckin with this email shyt and that u feel like a Zombie y  no se que mas. but i knw u dont mean it like that. Jus me thinkin a lot :) Mira chula, i dont want u feelin this way, i want u when i come home, jus a few months away lil mama, hang in there with me aight. thangs are gonna get better, the sun will always shine, we'll see that 2gether soon enuff, i jus want u to knw that i love you, ur the one still ma, aint nobody in my circle but Familia and ya'll, thats my circle. Be happy ma, dont sweat the little stuff ma, worry when thangs really fall apart. nada has fallin apart on my behalf, but this chocolate chip cookie im eatin right now:) bueno pues chula, pronto te marco ok, besos amr. saludame a todos y let me know when Lise gets her card aight, dale un beso de mi parte, AMR.

No comments:

Post a Comment