Saturday, August 13, 2016

Smile into my kiss

Fairy tale, movie endings. Love that has no limits. Believing without convincing. Loving without conditions. Does any of it really exist? Trust. Love. Enduring all. I want to find that in somebody. I want to sense your happiness, read it in the expressions on your face and see it in the intent of your eyes. I want to feel your smile meet my lips just before we kiss to signify your true bliss. I want to live in a trusting space. No lies. No deceit. Zero defeat. I want to win with you and I want you to win with me. Is fidelity too much to ask for these days? Why doesn't monogamy last? Did everyone forget that commitment and relationships go hand in hand? I don't ever want us to feel like we're missing anything. I don't want to be in a constant competition. I want you to listen. Learn what makes me tock. I want us both to be comfortable with opening up our coo-coo clocks. I care to always know where we both stand. I need you to hug me and hold me all the time and hold my hand. Kiss me on my cheeks and my forehead. Push my hair back away from my face, lead me in first when we go some place. Have impeccable taste. Do everything you say you'll do. Be everywhere you say you'll be. Be honest to yourself and to me. I want a stand up guy by my side. I want to be with some one who doesn't feel the need to lie. I want a God fearing man in my life who understands my love and commitment to Jesus Christ. A man who can throw insecurities aside. A man whose morals and values are high. You have your confident side. I want you to be mine. Prioritize me in your life. Be content in your life. I want us to be able to talk the tough situations out. To laugh and to cry out loud. Not scream or shout. Hold us down. Consult God first if you're beginning to doubt things. I want us to pray together, protect one another and respect each others' time and wishes. Support each others' dreams and help the other to acquire our most intimate desires. I want you to be willing to catch me if I should ever fall. I want to be the reason you stand so tall. I want us both to feel as though we have it all standing on top of the world, living fruitful atop of a cloud. Your kisses raining down on me day in and day out. The sound of your voice serenading me when I wake and as I drift in and out. The feeling is mutual. You could live without me. I could live without you. I'd prefer to live in our kiss where my smile meets your lips just before we kiss to signify my true bliss. Electricity flows from beneath our fingertips. Amazing gazing sends us on rocket ship trips. We live in our own universe. There is no such thing as a lost thought when it's just you and I; us. Love is definitely worth fighting for but love is not war. Always keep an open heart for more.         

No comments:

Post a Comment