Thursday, February 22, 2018

My Mister What If..

Good morning. Welcome to a brand new day. Welcome to the rest of our lives. What if I were to tell you that all of my pain has faded away in just one night? What if I were to say that today I am ok? What if I told you it was all because of you? What would you say? What would you do? Would you tell me you felt the same? You wiped away the pain and wrung it out like a wet rag. In just a day you turned the dark into light. There is something about you I am unable to explain and for once in my life that is ok. What if I told you I am at peace? What if I said to you, I feel at ease? What if I told you I believed that God placed us right here where we need to be? What would you say? Do you feel the same way? This instant bond is the truth. I can't lie because I feel it too. What if I told you I knew why? What if I said that it was our faith in Jesus Christ? Would you agree? Do you feel the pull too? The night you prayed with me on the wire changed my life forever. What if I said you have changed my mind? What if I told you I am all in? Will you take my hand? Can we ride this wave together, hand in hand to see where we land? I think I love you already. What if that is true? What if I've gone through so much pain to find you? You make the future look like a big plate of hope. Our paths have converged. We have merged two lives into one. Your life is no longer your own and mine is no longer mine, we have begun. I love the rising sun. I look forward to my dreams, seeing your face. You replaced my sadness with anticipation. You said you are patient, can you teach me? Take me as I am and I promise to do the same. Where our pasts crumble to dust, our future is being built in the empty space. What if I said I believed God paved the way? We went from swimming in a fish bowl to diving into the ocean in a matter of moments. You see into my soul without having ever looked into my eyes. We may have stumbled upon a hidden treasure. Last night I gave you my heart and you gave me yours. That's better than any ring. I don't need your promises when you make me feel so confident. The possibilities are falling from the sky like billions of rain drops. I want you to know I'm soaking you up like a sponge. I want to make this work like two D batteries.  You've charged me up. My tank is full. Let's go on this joy ride and make a few pit stops in love. Road trippin' into our new life together. We are in a fairy tale, just you and I. God's divine design. Mister what if, What if I told you that what if is the perfect way to begin our beginning? Turn the page, kick up your feet and let's keep reading. 
Image result for miracle

No comments:

Post a Comment