Thursday, April 8, 2021

Stay Woke

Been feeling all outta sorts lately. Like I could do more maybe. Feeling like you aren't enough is always kinda rough. I find myself often questioning how I got here. Like the days of my life aren't real. When I couldn't have it, this life had so much appeal. Now it's mine and it doesn't seem real and most days I don't even know what I feel. How is it possible to feel happy but sadly? Like her loss was my win but did I really want it that badly? How is that supposed to make me feel content? I got what I got but did I earn it? It's crazy how we can want for things but the manner in which we obtain them can make a difference in how we feel when we finally get them. Like winning a race because the guy in first place trips and falls on his face. Yea, you still won, but that poor guy you left back there in the dust. You ain't even stop to help him up but you're up there claiming "your" Gold cup. Why are we so inclined to go after what is forbidden from us? Like being burned by the fire after being told, "Don't touch!". Why are the things we should steer clear from the same things that captivate and intrigue us so much? Like staring into the sun or down the barrel of a loaded gun. Why is bad so much fun? If you could have a conversation with Satan would you choose to do so or let the opportunity pass? What types of questions would you ask? I'd want to know what in the hell is his plan? Like, "Why you mad?". I would say to him, "You had your chance to spend time with your dad and instead you chose to be bad. I am not afraid of you and neither should anyone else be. You are literally nothing. Go back to where you came from and loosen your grip some. Let us make our own choices of where we want to spend eternity from now on." Satan has such a tight hold on the World's souls and for me it's getting old. People are so mad, mean, and angry these days. It makes no sense to me. How people can so easily be so mean and ugly. We are obviously all hurting. I propose that until the trumpets sound we all just need to chill out. Take a chill pill. Relax. Only listen to the facts. Think before you speak. Think before you react. Before you jump to mad, look at the entire situation at hand. Sometimes things don't always appear as they seem. Sometimes it takes a little digging. It's a well known fact that nobody likes an ass. Be kind. Unwind. Call your mom and thank her for giving you life. Be what you want to be. Do what you want to do. Your life wasn't created to be lived by others, your life was meant to be lived by you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment