Sunday, December 9, 2012

A dream or dessert?

Such a delicate delightful dream I had the other day where all of the bad just faded away and disappeared into the night's atmosphere. Each and every single face I missed was there and loving familiar voices filled my ears. The welling teardrops in my ducts for once weren't over a fit or fuss of anger, fear or sadness but instead were tears of Joy and Happiness. I was elated to be experiencing the warmth that you get when surrounded with real family and friends. Everyone was happy, smiling and laughing again. The scent of good food was lingering with the mood and neutral music in the air filled the empty space while the moments passed right along with the pace. Everything was going great like back, back in the days. All I'm inhaling is positivity and love and it feels remarkably to extend my arms and receive a real hug. These conversations are making sense and completing points and I guess the fog in the air is from all the joints. I'm feeling buzzed without having ever taken a sip but I can taste something sweet on my lips. Oh shit! It's his magical mythical philosophical kiss. He must have taken a swig of his sweet icy beverage, leaned in for some leverage to plant a wet juicy passionate kiss right on my red juicy plump lips that I graciously accepted with no reason for hesitation. I must have been wearing red because I was contemplating this kiss. Wait a minute, this can't be it. What happened to my delicate serene peaceful scene I was enjoying? I didn't even see his face yet. I'm drifting away slow now and reality is dripping in like the sun from behind the blinds creeping towards my eyelids like Texas molasses but this isn't fair. I was curious to discover how I could feel this intensely for someone who isn't even there. I was hoping to open up my eyes into his stare and he was going to grab my head gently behind my ear and with his other hand sweep my face clear of any fallen hair, look deep into my profound brown sparkling eyes and say, "I". I woke up. F*ck. What? I woke up? Aww nutts. :(

When life throws you lemons make Pies! Eat my life. It tastes like a sweet-tart lemon lovely pie.:j


No comments:

Post a Comment