Thursday, December 6, 2012

Ooooh He mad..

Oh boo fuckin hoo, poor stupid ass You. Ain't it a damn shame when you feel so lame because you ain't got me locked up on a leash and chain? Don't you know that I am happy when ever You ain't around? Things will NEVER ever be the same. You needed a slap to the face to snap you out of whatever sick and twisted game you think is taking place. Let me remind you that you're the one that walked away. So cry if you need to but I cant stay to watch you, thats the wrong thing to do. Touch if you need to but I can't stay to hold you, thats the wrong thing to do. Talk if you need to but I cant stay to hear you, thats the wrong thing to do. You said you loved me and I ended up lying and said I loved you too. But you were right all along in dedicating me that song. I needed someone different, you needed someone different and we both knew it. So Sit back and relax and watch the story unfold.You think you've got me pegged when instead I'm obviously in your head. If you are so content then why are you reading this? If you are happy with her then why would any of these blogs hurt? They are just words. What you have failed to realize is that I am still hurt and this blog is a way for me to vent. Yes. It's very personal and I'm still upset  but at least I can admit that shit. You pretend like you don't miss me too so then why are you so mad at what I do? That night I called you crying I was with another man and I called you because I just wanted to understand. Let's make it clear that I was drunk but I'm not you so I won't use it as an excuse. Instead I'll explain it to you, something else you could never do. Tell the truth! You think you still hold so much power over me but you have some reevaluating to do. Instead of hoping I'll ruin my chances because I have you in my head how about just play dead instead. You need to Stop worrying so much about me and focus on your new mouth piece. She must be an anorexic because she's starving herself for attention being with you. Its an impossibility to ever have with her what you had with me and you know it's true. I'm way better than anything she could ever be, plain and simple and everybody can see. You said it yourself. So he thinks I'm sweatin his sorry, skinny, good for nothing, broke ass yall but we all know I can have ANY man I want. And You will never know what I do ever again with any of them. I made it perfectly clear to You that I was done playing your silly games so you reading this blog doesn't phase me at all. It made me laugh when you text it to me, I wrote it dummy. I know what it says. So If you are stupid enough to keep reading all of this great but don't get butt hurt over what is said. Call me a liar or whatever you need to but in the end these are my own truths. They are not for you or anyone to dispute. Hopefully some day people will see you for the real you, a liar, a cheater and dead beat father. If You enjoy living in a lie, please be my guest  and move along with your ugly pest. Put that new beast on a leash that is A-Ok with me because I personally enjoy being free. You are aggresive and give a bad name to ALL males because all you ever do in life is Fail. You'll continue to play your little games, be unfaithful and walk in and out on her. But she'll be there when you get home just like a lonely dog because she has no one else. You two were made for each other. She's a strong man and you're nothing but a pussy. So All of your feeble attempts to stab me circle around patheticy. No one cares about you anymore. You are ugly. You are a disgrace. What's on your chick's face? lol You are the typical tragic display of a man who royally fucked up his own way. And I can't promise I won't ever drunk dial or text you again. I send you racey pics because I know it pisses off your chick. So I probably won't stop doing that either. After all I am only a human and I feel pain like everyone else. I would have thought by now you knew what not to do to piss me off. But here let me ease our pain and turn it back into anger. I told you I was going to make you hate me because now everyone can see your bitches nasty hole again. You should have never sent me that photo. Ewwwww its so gross! I apologize in advance for subjecting my fans to this horrible image.You're too hilarious if you really think her scruffy twat got me jealous. Get a grip. I am completely satisfied with my life how you left it except for the financial bind you left me in even though I know I'll be fine. Aside from that everything else has been absolutely great since the day you moved away. Can you take the hint now and leave me the fuck alone already? It's not like you speak to your children on the daily or pay me anyways. So there's really nothing more for you to see here. You already know what it is so what is it You are still looking for? I got another dude already, go take a look he is strong and handsome and he doesn't lie to me like you. So I told him I could be his if he wanted me to be. If I were you I'd buy my chick some wax so she can handle her problem at last. For meanwhile, you need to step the fuck back, wake up and smell the coffee and remember You left me. I am still here in this house. You cheated on me and then tried to lie. I didn't the way you claim I have but you have no proof. I do. Now you're mad but why? Think about it next time you take a dive in your scruff pie. Bye!
#Atliensknowboutthis #WellKnownGwinnettCounty #Scruffmeister



1 comment:

  1. Does that shit say "Antonto"? Isn't it Antonio? lol. Wow! pendejadas.

    ReplyDelete