Saturday, February 9, 2013

Change Your Mind

It's nerve wrecking when even the silence is distracting. Those I choose to ignore are now a bore and the things I thought I liked are now the things that I abhor. I don't want to drink or smoke no more and even the music I like is sounding dull. I've tried on angry before but it's time for a new scenery. I'm sick and tired of being alone but it's me who is keeping everyone away from me. I really am tired of being angry and always complaining, never entertaining the thought of true happiness found. I want to smile now and be happy for real. I want my kids to trust and love me and want to be around me all the time. I want them to grow up surrounded with positivity and bright hopes for their futures. I hope they look back and thank me someday for being a wonderful teacher. So I'm putting down these vices and picking up this pen. Next time you see me, I'll be an author again. The end. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment