Tuesday, July 16, 2013

It's nothing personal

I notice that when my entries are directed to one person they are very impactful. I wonder how it is so easy to spew onto a screen but would my thoughts jump out so organically in real time? I'm no different than any one else trying to vent. I get upset sometimes. I have my days. I have a lot to say. More to some than others. I'm not apologizing for any of it. I feel and I write. It's a simple process. If you piss me off, I'll most likely write about it. If I'm upset or in a shitty mood usually I'll write to make myself feel better. If I fall in love or have a crush I'll probably write about it. I write purely for the therapeutic properties I get from it. It makes me happy. It makes me feel good. I don't have to ask for permission. It's not mandatory. I'm not being forced to make time to dedicate to my passion. I don't have to meet a deadline. I'm not being graded. I'm not getting paid. I don't get rewarded. If the concept that I do this as a hobby can't be grasped I will not try and explain it. This is me. This is who I am and will always be. I'll never stop writing. I'll never stop professing my love for creativity. I'll never stop telling the World how much writing means to me. It's nothing personal. Call it what you will. It's just me and my head. If reading this jumbled nonsense makes you feel close to me, then you're probably a psycho freak!! I'm kidding. Hehe. I'm flattered to have formed my tiny fan base. I see y'all and want to take this time to show my appreciation for your interest in my blogs. Shout out to you lovely souls whoever you are reading my craziness. I love you guys!!! XOXO's to my fans in Germany, Russia UK, India, Netherlands, China, France, Ireland and Japan. I officially hit 2000 views tonight. A million thanks could not express how gracious I am to you all. Hi Haters!! Thank you guys too.;]

Follow me on Twitter @Tx_Molasses

2 comments:

  1. Your right nothing personal, your writing is NOT INTRESTING! nuff said ugly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's "you're" not "your" and you spelled interesting wrong. Way to go, you get an A for effort though. Thank you for the view and comment. XOXOXO!

      Example: "You're an ugly Troll. Enough said!"

      Delete