Monday, October 7, 2013

Lighthouse

Woke up clearer today. I haven't slept that well in a while. Everything is covered so I've discovered. I'm happy to say the days are melting away. I love when plans go the way they were planned. Slowly but surely I am being redeemed. It feels so good to stand beside a man and not a little boy. I get to put my hand in his and not the other way around. He vows to be true, mine and care for me the way a man is capable of doing. When I grow skeptic he is there to console my fears. He stifles my worries and lifts me higher than the clouds. I need his words to silence the roars of the negative world and he does just that. He is my weapon in combat. His influence has manned my ship. I am no longer captain on this rig. I'm taking a rest while he navigates through the night. I can trust that when I close my eyes he'll always be there when I wake. Carrying me through the wake. I'm awake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment