Tuesday, June 16, 2015

I'm moving to Wisconsin - UPDATE!! 2015

Boy oh boy! Where to begin? Well I guess we can start with the obvious. Wisconsin? What the butternut squash is in Wisconsin?? Hmm, let's see, apparently there are people there with heads made of cheese. There is a lot of cheese! There is beer! There are Packers and Badgers! There are Sasquatch! There are blizzards and months of below freezing temperatures. There is lots to do and a lot of good places to eat. I feel like I'm forgetting something major.. oh yes, of course! My honey. The love of my life lives there! :j So we're moving to Madison in exactly 15 days!!! I just got back from Houston. I went to get some repairs done on the van so that it is in tip top condition and ready for the 1200 mile trek. I also went to visit a few people who are near and dear to my heart because we won't be back to Texas for some time. I was able to see both of my grandmas, my two favorite uncles, my step mom and my favorite little cuz. The only people I care about were the same ones I was able to see and hug and kiss good-bye. What are the odds? Anyway, now that the van is running smoothly and I took care of the repairs I'm ready to get the heck outta Dodge! The children are all out of school for the summer. School starts September 1st in Wisconsin so that gives my at least two months to get things in order up there. I'm still working for now but I already put in my resignation two weeks ago so I'm counting the days til I get to walk out of here and never look back. Luckily my lease was ending July 31st so I was able to cut it off just in time. The only thing I'm really going to miss about living here in Round Rock is our church. The Fellowship has been such a guiding light for me and my family these last two years and I've learned a lot about God, Jesus Christ and my self. I'm happy to be beginning a new chapter in my life but I'm also happy that God is alive in me and I was able to gather some knowledge and understanding of my faith so that I may go in to this journey prepared for whatever might come along. I'm ecstatic that I will once again be in the arms of my love within 16 days. I can't wait to be together in the same State, the same city. Once again under the same sky. I miss him more than I thought I would and even though the last five weeks have been hell and probably so will the next two I know that there are nothing but good things to come. God is with me now and always. I have no fear, no reservations. I am even excited to drive a 20 foot truck across the country. This is an adventure of a lifetime and I am embracing it with the openest of arms. I don't care if "openest" is not a word. Auto correct didn't catch it! hehe. Well, that's all I have for now. The next time you hear from me I will officially be among the cheese heads! I will never be a cheese head because I will never remove my stubborn TEXAN PRIDE but I know it's going to be cold and it's going to be new but best of all it's going to be fun. God lives where ever I go because he's inside of me. My heart is pure and full of love. Wisconsin here I come! I hope you're ready for us! Hell must be freezing over because NEVER did I ever imagine I'd be leaving Texas in the rear view. But here I go again. This time I'll be heading for the mid-west! I'll let you know if we capture a yetti! {: Until next time! I'll be soaking up as much of this hott Texas sun as I can. Pray for me that we make it safely and that I don't get frost bite or hypothermia! XOXOXO's Texas! You'll always be my number 1! 

No comments:

Post a Comment