Friday, June 12, 2015

What are you waiting for? What are you doing?

The only problem with a blank slate is the possibility of messing things up again. I always hear people say, "If I knew then what I know now..." but honestly what difference would it really make. I see mistakes as lessons learned. If you've done something wrong there was a lesson to be discerned. Admittance is the hardest part of being wrong. No body enjoys being in the wrong. No body likes being corrected or reprimanded. No body likes messing things up and starting over from the beginning. I always finish what I've started. Sometimes it might be immediate but other times it can take years. Either way, I always finish what I've started. Even having knowledge doesn't always mean you will apply it. I'm so sick and tired of being tired. I'm so sick of saying the same damn things over and over. No body is even listening. No body really cares if there are points to be made. Everyone is too busy. No one wants to slow down to take their time. What are we rushing for when time is really just a state of mind? You can do the exact same thing whether the moon is up or the sun is shining in your face. None of this stuff even makes any sense. My head is all jumbled up again. Just when I feel like I'm walking a straight line, the road starts to twist and turn, I lose my focus of where I'm at or where I was going. I'm frustrated to all ends with father time. What are you trying to do to me? Make me lose my mind? One minute I'm alright then the next I'm freezing up. One day I wake up clear then go to bed and fall into a horrendous nightmare. I can't find anything. I can't decide whether I'm hesitating or whether I'm really just scared. I feel like I lost my mind. I'm moving but I can't open my eyes. I can't even put my finger on one single point on the map. Where ever I was going now I can't remember how to get back. What is it that I'm really trying to say? What makes today any different from any other day? What do these words say that any other words could say? I can take a train or I can fly. I could ride a bus or I could drive. The destination doesn't change. They all would take me to the same place. The only difference would be the ride, the time, the obstacles I would encounter on the way. I guess what I'm really trying to say is nothing at all. I have no point to follow any of these words. I was really just bored. I guess you've just wasted a few minutes of your life taking time to read my jumble instead maybe you should dispute it with father time but you'll more than likely have to wait in line because apparently he's a very busy guy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment