Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Liars

I need you.
I miss you.
I want you.
I want to be with you and only you.
I'm afraid to let anyone else in.
I'm afraid to open myself up to the next person because I know I'll always have you on my mind.
In my heart.
Life is so unfair.
You are it for me.
I feel it deep in my soul.
Soul mates.
Why don't you get that?
Tell me you don't feel it.
Every single day.
Tell me I'm crazy.
Go ahead.
Tell me you don't think about me at least once every single day.
I know you feel it.
It's too strong to deny.
You let go too soon but I live in your dreams.
You try hard not to think of me but I run through your mind all of the time.
This is a sick game.
I never signed up to play.
Tell me how we are so intertwined yet stay so far apart.
I know you have your life.
I have my own.
Nothing is the same anymore.
Distractions are there but they're a bore.
No one compares to you.
No one will ever compare to me.
We are lying to ourselves.
I want you to be happy.
You said you wanted the same for me.
So we are contradictory.
Stop lying to yourself.
Tell me the truth.
I'm not interested in what is in your head.
Tell me what is in your heart.
You are what makes me happy.
I don't know what makes you happy.
I guess I'm still waiting for you to tell me.
Stop lying and maybe I'll tell you my truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment