Friday, May 5, 2017

Still Mine

In my mind you're still mine.
I held you in my arms at one time.
Moments frozen in my mind.
Thoughts I have of you can't be taken away from me.
You live in my memory.
There you will always remain.
When I met you my life changed.
Nothing I do now will ever be the same.
You left your mark on me.
A scar I will always carry.
A pain to cherish for it never fades.
I love you to our universe and back again.
I miss your face.
Your embrace.
You'll always be mine.
Spend your eternity with me.
I found you like a treasure in a sea of poverty.
You always meet me in my dreams.
Punctual and pristine.
We dance along to all of our songs.
I in beautiful white fluff and you handsome as ever in your tux.
I wish I could just sleep forever.
You encircle me with your energy.
Your eyes burn into me.
I drink you in slow to savor the taste.
I know you will be gone when I wake.
I don't even have a picture of you.
The only images I have of you are kept safe behind my eyes.
I love you more and more every day. 
What a beautiful mess we made.
You will forever be mine.
My Sunshine.




I'm not happy. I can't live without you. I love you. You belong in my life. If I am a safe mountain you are not dynamite. You are gold. Please find a way to come home.

No comments:

Post a Comment