Friday, August 4, 2017

Thanks for nothing!

You freed me this morning when you said to stop all of this. I asked, "All of what?" as if I didn't already know what you were referring to. I knew what was coming. You said you didn't understand my efforts. So after months it is finally finished. It came from your lips which is what I needed. I needed to see it on your face, in your eyes and hear it in your voice put into comprehendible words. Words I desperately needed to hear from you and only you. Really you didn't say anything, I did but you swiftly agreed with me which was enough to realize that I truly need to give you up. So I will. I want you to be happy. I want to be happy. I am sick of being so sad all the time. I don't want to miss you anymore, I don't want to want to see you all the time, talk to you, love you, think about you everyday, dream about you. It's exhausting and I don't have the stamina to keep up with my draining emotions any longer. So thank you for finally saying it and meaning it. It is what I needed. I already feel better. Of course I'm sad but it will pass. Now I see it for what it was; nothing. I will learn how to accept that and move on from what ever it was that we briefly shared. You will always be very special to me. I will still smile uncontrollably and possibly blush when I see you in passing. I won't forget things you did and said that made me feel like the only girl in the world. I will remember your kindness and how you make me laugh. I will smile when memories of you come into my mind and when random songs and things remind me of you. I won't ever stop listening to the music. I will respect you. I won't forget you. I will kiss my tattoo when I miss you. You left your mark on me and I have the scar to prove it. I will always have an immense love for you and I will always be here for you should you ever change your mind. You called me rare and I must say the same is true for you Mr. Sunshine. My sunshine, mi Peligro, LOML, KB and well you know the rest. I'll leave it at that and I know I'll still see you around. Take care and behave yourself but should you ever misbehave call me first. ;j jk. I love you. Good bye. Always yours, Trouble   

No comments:

Post a Comment