Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Over and Out

I'm glad it didn't work out with us because your happiness is all I could ever ask for. I am doomed to be alone for the rest of my life so if at least one of us made it out alive on the other side than I am grateful for that. It seems I have the magical touch, that once a man is done fucking my life up he moves on and it all works out. Congratulations on your new wife. Congratulations on your new kid. Congratulations for your life without me in it. I'm sure we're all much better off for it. I was never happy with you anyway. As much as I want to be mean right now, and oh fuck how I'd love to rip you up. Something inside of me won't allow it. I am forced instead to take the high route, too bad I can't even get high, that'd be nice. Happy New Years! It only took 3 yrs. for me to get over you and I can't lie that shit still hurts sometimes. But you just beat the last nail into my coffin, the way you like to hit women. So, cheers to our new lives!! You with yours and me with mine. I promise that I am hurt right now but I will get over it and even though I am in a heap of steaming pain, I will be fine. I hate you right now but I hope one day you will all believe that somewhere inside of my crushed up heart I am actually happy for you. I couldn't give you babies and even though you said it wasn't an issue I knew deep down in my broken uterus that it would be. I regret pursuing our relationship because maybe if none of it ever happened we'd still be able to be friends. That part hurts the worst. I can live with all of the love and time I invested that in 6 ms time you obliterated. I can live with the humiliation of moving across the country and being forced to live in shoe box with my 5 children. I can live with being lied to, cheated on, and punched in the face. You carved your name on my heart and scratched your initials on the inside of my skull. No matter what I do now, where I move to, or how hard I try, even if I wanted to erase you from my memory bank and mind, you will forever be one of the most painful parts of my life. Congratu-fuckin-lations! I have flown off the map of your mind and have Tooned out for good. Let's just pretend like there never was a me and you. That's an easier pill to swallow. Sayonara! Que feo nos historia. The End! 

For all of you who told me I was making a mistake. You were right! I learned my lesson.  

No comments:

Post a Comment