Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Troublesome

Stay far away from me, I am dangerous. 
Keep your distance, I am venomous. 
Everything I touch turns to run. 
Don't touch me, I am poisonous. 
Don't come close unless you want to be hurt. 
I'll give you temporary pleasure but cause you permanent pain. 
All of my attempts to change have been in vain. 
When you see me in your path, change your course.
Take cover, I'll hit you like shrapnel. 
I have snakes for hair, don't dare look into my eyes.
My body is dynamite. 
My heart is a butcher knife.
My mind is a laser.
My tongue is a razor blade.
I'm blood thirsty. 
Hide your veins. 
I'm hideous. 
Shield your eyes.
I'm a horrendous excuse for a human life.
I'm deceitful.
I'm dramatic.
I'm emotional. 
I cry. 
I'm a fraud.
I'm no good.  
I have nothing to offer anyone. 
Run away and never look back. 
Erase me from your life. 
Pretend like I don't exist. 
Nothing good can come from knowing me. 
I'm scary. 
I'm nerve wrecking. 
I'm wretched. 
I am a wreck.
I am nothing but trouble. 
When you left me for dead, I saved your life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment