Wednesday, January 24, 2018

I got my T-Shirt

I chunked a rock and he picked it up. But then he threw right back, in my face. But I knew he wasn't going to agree to talk to me. He just wanted to hear what I had to say. I guess it's in the dirt now. I got my t-shirt this morning. I am done. I'm satisfied. I'm officially back. Fuck that guy! I'm over that prick. I'm too much for him. I was stupid to have ever given him a ride in the first place. Now he can live with it. He can keep the rest or leave it in the past. I don't really give a fuck. You can have the memories, the laughs, the playlists, the pieces of my heart you broke off. I don't need any of it back. Keep all that worthless shit. I'm moving onto the next asshole who is gna break what's left of my heart. Or who knows, maybe I'll luck out and find someone who knows what real love is about. I won't hold my breath though. For now if I want dick I'll get it. As for the rest of it, stay tuned. It's always somethin' to come back to. Another story to be told. In the end, I won. I got my way, as I always do. He's lost me for good and his T-shirt too.

For KMB. All things come to an end. Here's to lookin' at you kid!

Image result for girl flicking off meme

No comments:

Post a Comment