Monday, August 20, 2018

Easy to Love - Nikhil D'Souza

This song is no longer available for purchase or download anywhere in the U.S. Please go bug him (Nikhil D'Souza) on all of his social media to re-release this song. I must have it!

Easy to Love - Nikhil D'Souza

Was a time I could drive you crazy Now I only make you mad Baby I still want you badly Even when it hurts so bad Lay your hardened heart beside me Close your eyes we've said enough mmm, we're not easy to love Can only fit a puzzle out of broken pieces Make our way on a crooked line It isn't always what we want but we both need this Does anybody really find peace of mind Lay your hardened heart beside me Close your eyes we've said enough mmm, we're not easy to (love) Love is only what we make it It's not perfect but I'll take you as you are Like you took me from the start

No comments:

Post a Comment