Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Uncover Me

As if in a dream, I opened the door, took her hand and stepped in. I thought I knew true beauty until I opened my eyes up to her light. Her presence is awe inspiring. Her appearance; mesmerizing. She removed the blinders from my eyes one step at a time. She invited me to take an epic adventure with her, so I did. She guided me into myself and I got lost in an alternate universe. She freed me from my conformity and introduced me to her beauty. A priceless treasure that has been hiding from me all this time. She knew what I needed without speaking. Her smile was the gateway that led us into a real life fantasy. Never had I ever seen or tasted something so sweet. Her feast filled me completely. I cherish every moment her eyes are on me. She doesn't fit into one category. She is beyond anything you would describe as amazing. Her energy is profound. I feel as though I've been living blindly, only existing partially. She helped me find me. There were parts of me buried so deeply I never knew they existed. She uncovered me gently. She revealed her beauty to me and allowed me to explore mine. She is a gift I wasn't expecting. She is captivating. As much as I wish we could stay in this place I know some day things will change. I know I can't live in this fantasy but I don't want to ever leave. If and when all of this has passed and the time we spend together is compressed into a multifaceted diamond encrusted memory, I will forever appreciate her for everything she is and will be. She has restored my belief that true beauty is real and for her precious soul I am eternally grateful. 

Thank you Beautiful! 

xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment