Saturday, March 23, 2019

What I mean to me

Life is coming together all around me. I will follow suit and grow up too. I know I am not alone anymore. All you've ever cared about was my soul. All that is important to me is my relationship with the Lord. That is true Love. I had to learn the hard way. I put my love and trust in men and they let me down every single time. No more. I only trust your love God. There is no way your love is a fraud. I know because I feel it in my heart, through the Holy Spirit. You've left no room for doubt. You warm me up. You have taken my broken, empty heart and gently put the pieces back together. Then you filled it up with your love until it overflowed. Now I am happier than ever. I don't feel so lost anymore. You've waited patiently for me to learn to listen, I know now that I am loved by you. I am worthy of your love. You always find new ways to guide me back to my path when I begin to stray. I don't feel so sad anymore. I don't feel weighed down like I used to. You have allowed me to grow. You believed in my potential. You showed me understanding, forgiveness, and patience. You have allowed me to find my light again, and shine the brightest I've ever been. You have done nothing but encourage and support me. I have never felt so special, beautiful, or perfect in anyone else's eyes. I never knew I could be so in tune with you my Lord. I don't want to live one day of life without you anymore. You truly do mean everything to me. I am convinced you crafted me by hand especially to give your precious love to me. You've spilled your priceless blood for me. I want to be loved by you. I want to be cared for by you. I want to take the hand of Jesus and walk by his side until the end of time. I just want to be yours and I want for you to be mine. Nothing else matters to me anymore. You make me whole. I trust your will for my life moving forward. Only You know what lies ahead. I will rely on my faith. Trust. Love. Endure. I love you still and forevermore. 


Amen. Amen. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment