Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Sun up til Sun down

If I could turn all of my words into hours I'd spend them all planting beautiful flowers to make a private garden for us big enough to spend every waking minute whispering to ourselves each others' deepest secrets. Laughing out every breath is how I imagine the way I'll spend the moments after every word you say. Our friendship takes the cake like the cake I'll be shoving in your face on our wedding day. The way you make me feel can't compare to anything of this World and when I'm dancing in your arms I feel like we're floating on air, the wind in our hair like two ships sailing together around the World. Dreaming becomes life and sleeping is a way to take a break from the immense love I see before I fall asleep and feel every morning when I wake. You smother me in your presence so I cook up nice and juicy and you eat me up and I drink you down and we make love until the sun comes up and goes back down. We could never be separated by any crowd because our hearts both whistle a specific sound that only signals the love we made up. It's a special code that we developed while we were laying in our garden together while the rest of the World was busy around us and when we disappear no one will ever know where to find us.

1 comment:

  1. I lauged out loud about the wedding cake being shoved in the face. hahahahahaha!!! Gab.

    ReplyDelete