Saturday, February 14, 2015

Feliz Dia de Amor 2015

Hi ya'll. Happy Valentine's day 2015! I was on my way out the door this morning at 7:25 am when the phone started ringing. "Who is callin my house this early on a Saturday?" It was my boo bear. =D Calling to catch me before work just to be the 1st person to tell me Happy Valentine's day. My wittle heart melted. He's so damn sweet! :) I ask God how I got so lucky to find a man who truly loves me and will go above and beyond to show me how special I am for him. There is no one in this world who has EVER made me feel as special as Cartoon has. Even from inside of a penitentiary he is able to make me feel more special than any girl out here in the free world. I can't wait for him to see the hand made card I sent him that took me all of 3 hours to craft and I certainly can't wait to get mine! My baby always goes all out for his queen. We were talkin about Mayo trece and how close it is awready. We went from 5 years to 80 something days. It is so close we can feel it now. The anxiety is wearing on us both but the excitement is overriding the anxiety by far. I just wanted to express how thoroughly lucky I am to have such an amazing man in my life. Thank you God for looking out for me and mine. We are forever at your service Lord and where you shine the light we will follow. I know that as long as we follow your plan for us everything else will fall into place! To all the love birds out there it's important to appreciate the person God gave you and know that even when times are rough you never have to be alone. I love you Mr. Reyes. Thank you for everything you do for me and my babies. We love you and we look forward to beginning our lives together. By this time next year we will be celebrating V-Day happily together under the same roof. This will be the last Vday I sleep alone. I wish you all blessings and happiness on this VDay in 2015. Make it special for him/her! ;) Love, your local xoxosupplier. Muaks!!! XOXOXO! 


No comments:

Post a Comment