Saturday, May 23, 2015

My boyfriend's back and you're gna be in trouble!

                         (: He's here! He's here! My boyfriend's back! :) 

Well, he's not actually here but he's back and he's free! My honey finally came back to me after so many years. May 12th has come and gone and the past week and four days has been a delightful dream come true for us. I finally have my loony Toon back and this time there is no separating us. Nothing is going to come between us other than space and time. No more emails. No more 15 minute phone calls. No more snail mail. No more lonely nights. We have been on the phone more than two high school sweethearts back back in the days. A lot has changed in the way I see things these past 11 days. Now that we've had the chance to be physically in the other's presence I am seeing things completely different. I have the love of my life back in my life for good and all the things I said I wouldn't do are becoming all the very things I am looking forward to. I can't wait to start our lives together too. Waking up to his face every day and going to sleep hearing his beating heart beneath my cheek every night. He is more than I could have ever asked God for. God has blessed me beyond belief with this man. He can not be trumped. He can not be topped. He and I together can not be stopped. There is no comparison to the way he makes me feel. There is no one better for me than Cartoon and this I strongly believe that God himself already knew. It's all part of his plan. He brought me back to this wonderful man. He's caring, loving, funnier than anyone I know, romantic, sweet and can protect me when I'm weak. He is absolutely everything I thought he'd be and much much more. He's super responsible and ready and willing to take on the World. He can't wait to be a great father to my kids and I know they truly love him. It's almost like he never left. I can't wait to get closer to him and learn everything there is to know. I want to know what makes him tick. I want to know what makes him angry so I can learn how to calm him down. I want to know what makes him happy so I can always hold it down. I want to know what he wants out of life so I can build him up. I want to know what his fears and reservations are so I can shoot them down. I want to love him harder than anyone ever has and I know he will always love me back. If before now I thought I knew what love was I know now I was missing out. Cartoon is it for me and I won't ever let that go. He is my life, my World, my heart, my blood, my sun, my air, my moon, my stars, my universe, my galaxy. He will forever own all of me. I am completely his from the hair on top of my head to the souls of my feet and everything inside and in between. He has captured my heart and I will be sure to always treasure his. Toon is one of a kind and I'm still not sure how I was dealt his hand. I landed myself next to him and I can't thank God enough that he let me win. I feel like I won the jackpot of unlimited proportions. I've never been so sure about anything else since the day I was born. This man is definitely someone very special and I plan on using each and every single second finding out more and more reasons why. I love you baybee forever and forever and beyond our existences. You're from out of this world. Sooner than later we will have the opportunity to turn this distance into reminiscing. I can't be away from you for very much longer. It's only been 11 days but this feeling is getting stronger. Missing you now is way worse than when you were locked away. Knowing you're gaining your freedoms little by little every coming day is killing me because I can't be there with you. I want to be next to you when you're out roaming around and doing all the things you need to do. I want to be the one who takes you to get something to eat. I want to be the one who picks you up and drops you off. I can't stand knowing you're out there all alone. I want to feel your summer heat. I want to celebrate all of the little things. I want to be the one who is there for all of your firsts. I want to be there when you're thirsty to quench your thirst. I love you like nothing else I've ever felt. You warm my heart and make me melt. I can't imagine being away from you for more than 60 days! I promise you that when the time comes, I will be there next to you and all of this missing the other will finally be over with and through! You're all mine now Mister Cartoon. You're stuck, good luck finding the key to the cuffs. Besos baybee! ; *      




No comments:

Post a Comment