Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Just another Baby Momma Part I (The Original) 10/2012

Some time ago, I wrote a post called "Just another Baby Momma". I can't recall the date on it but it was a good post. I got rave reviews, ok well really there was only one that mattered to me. (You know who you are.) Anyway, I posted a blog called "Just Another Baby Momma" back on October 16, 2012 (you can go read it) that I had written in one of my journals but it wasn't the same entry. I recently found the original "Just Another Baby Momma" that I wrote years before the one I posted in 2012 so I wanted to share it with you all now. Even though the one posted back in 2012 is pretty good too, this one really captures what I was trying to portray given the title of the entry. This post is far overdue and dedicated to all the baby mommas out there, side chicks, main chicks who've been cheated on and to all the scumbags who put in the work and did their dirt thinking it was the thing to do. Even though girls can be pretty stupid sometimes, we either knew what was going on and were just too dumb and/or in love to say sh*t or we just really had no idea what was going on and you were stupid and eventually got caught with your pants down. Either way, I can say this, cheating is a bad idea, it leads nowhere except for unwanted pregnancy, bastard children, heartache and two people having ill feelings towards one another which under any other circumstance could have been prevented. So without further rambles, I present to you, The Original "Just another Baby Momma".

                                                                       Part I
Even from the start he didn't have a heart. The love was a fluke just a way to get the goods. He got em' too soon and there it began. He robbed that goody jar again and again. Without proper knowledge the robber was caught and all of his fun was brought to a halt. He gave me his seed and I planted an egg and nine long months later I was in a hospital bed gazing down at this tiny creature possessing our features. Why it didn't stop there is a question unknown. Not soon enough the robber was again free to roam and instead of hanging that hat he wore it so proud. He continued to prowl and preyed on the innocent refreshing his game he left me behind in the distance. He always looked back but it would never be the same because instead of hitting pause he continued to play the game.He played me and countless others, unfortunately some of us became mothers. I love my kids and would never give them back but the manner of conception was lack. Lacking in emotion, lacking in love, lacking value and morals and all of the above. How it happened 4 times comes from nothing but stupidity and what he convinced me was love was nothing but humility. Lustfully loving someone is not loving them at all and the lust he shared with all the others proves it all. I wasn't special, I was just another notch, a tally mark on his scorecard to prove to others he hadn't lost. He used sex as a tool instead of a valued bond and gave it away to others more often than not. He told me they didn't compare to me but what am I? I'm just another baby momma, just another star in the sky. There's nothing special or different about me regardless of what he says because the entire time he was telling me, he was telling them the same.  

No comments:

Post a Comment