Thursday, March 23, 2017

All the Smiles =]

I catch myself daydreaming about us. Grinning uncontrollably. You have obtained this power over me. It makes me incessantly happy. You put a "Do Not Disturb" sign on my heart. You noticed it was shattered so you brought with you some tools and extra parts. The jagged pieces of my broken heart create a hazardous danger zone, yet here you are unaffected, unafraid to enter into the unknown. You are one brave soul. I feel like you are content to be in this abyss with me. A change of scenery from the monotony. It's as if we are floating aimlessly together careful not to drift too far apart. Everything you say and word out of your mouth speaks directly to my heart. I know you don't believe me when I say, "I've never felt this way before." but it's true. There are so very many things I want to do with/to you. You've been flooding my thoughts on the daily. You somehow make the time pass slowly and quickly. You have this uncanny ability to make me nervous, anxious, forgetful, shy and unsure. Then you take me into your arms, run your fingers through my hair, kiss me ever so gently and all of the sudden all of my reservations disappear. I don't know how you so easily put me at ease. I can't say for certain why you make me feel so secure. I'm staring these raw emotions in the face. They test me every day and get me going back and forth about what's right and wrong. It can be argued that what we are up to is not right but I'd like to think leaving each other now is completely wrong. You give me something I've never had before. You make me feel so good. You give me hope that living this life of mine is not all bad. When all I've ever experienced is darkness why would I shy away from your light? You've got me fully intrigued. You've got my undivided attention. I want to keep this moving. I want to see where we are heading. I need you in my life without question. If all that ever comes of this is a divine disaster at least we know we endured it in a positively enthralling laughter. If nothing else, we will share all the smiles forever. I hope you're smiling now. ;j

No comments:

Post a Comment