Monday, May 8, 2017

Garbage

Get out of my head and come lay in my bed. I gave you up but I want you back.
You are a f****** jerk for doing what you did. You left me for dead.
You played with my emotions and tossed me like a pebble into the ocean.
Now you expect the impossible from me.
You want me to act like you mean nothing.
I am unclear of what your expectations are sayin.
I can't read your beautifully fuckt up mind.
You want me to disappear but given the opportunity you'd prefer to keep me near.
How twisted are you inside?
I feel like a discarded piece in your game of life.
Do you even care what you've done to mine?
I can't imagine what goes through your head.
Perhaps just a bunch of nothingness.
I completely feel used. I still feel played.
In my world you're everything and in yours I am nothing.
You know I wish you all the best.
Wear your armor proud and stay strong.
While I stand here alone and naked in a crowd.
It's apparent to me now that you don't give a fuck if I jump.
You won't even notice when I'm gone.
Like yesterday's trash, just toss me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment