Friday, March 30, 2018

God's Gold

You never cease to amaze me. Just when I think it can't get any better, you knock my socks off. You make me feel like I'm flying. You give me wings. You have single-handedly mended all of the broken parts of me. I wake up asking God daily what I did to deserve you? I have never known a love so pure. So true. So meaningful. So full. I have never been loved so good. You touch me so gently with your words. Your spirit floods my senses like a storm. You have uncovered my hidden truths. You accept that I am bruised. You kiss my wounds. You make me feel brand new. You are powerful. You are strong. You are everything I need and want. You are light. You are love. You are more than these words can describe. No one has ever prayed for my soul like you. No one has ever made me feel as special as you do. You leave a permanent smile on my heart and my face. You have given me something awesome to anticipate. You have made everyday feel like a gift. Waiting with you does not make me impatient. You comfort me. You console me. You love me wholly. With the same goal in mind, you and I will no doubt cross the finish line. Hand in hand I pray to be with you for all eternity. You've lit a match and torched my past. I see my woes float away like ash. God provided me my match in you. This I know is true. I have no doubts. I have nothing to hide. You bring out my best side. You have shined me up like sparkling crystal. You love my flaws and take me with them. My love, my heart, and my life have made a complete 360. I could never leave your side, that'd just be silly. I look forward to watching you from beneath my veil waiting for you to kiss me. I am yours forevermore. I long for your warm embrace. I can't thank God enough for this time and place. I love you from here to outer space. I am so grateful for this feeling. God, I don't know what I've to done to deserve this happy ending but I've trusted you from the beginning. Thank you for loving us both so unconditionally that you've led us each to our victories. 

I love you so much BAE-Burris! You've been my Gold medal all along. XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment