Monday, March 25, 2019

Zzzz's

His nose left velvet trails along my silky, pale neck. His soft lips pecked tiny delicate kisses across my collar bone, over my shoulder, and down my back. His electric fingertips, trace over my tatts. I love the way his eyes pierce my soul while we're laying in this bed. His strong voice reverberates in my chest when he says my name. He touches me like I'm his and I let him believe it is. His lips put me in a trance. I love the way he lets me pull his bottom lip into my mouth and kiss him slow. He kisses me once, then twice, I'm on his lap by the third one, and after the fourth we're both ready to take it home. We let our tongues mingle and mimic one another. He takes my sleek pony tail through his fingers and wraps it around his fist. I kneel in front of him and he tugs my face up to his while I'm between his legs until his eyes meet mine. He tells me it's all mine and it makes me go harder, and longer. He tells me how much he loves the way it feels when I suck the life right out of him. I want more, and more until he has no more to give. I crawl up to his face, and nuzzle my nose in his neck. He squeezes me tight and kisses the top of my head. He smells divine, like I could just stay there and never move. We kiss until he's ready for round 2. I love the way he fits inside of me when I tug on his hips until he's deep in. He gets into his relentless rhythm and I let him take out all of his aggression. The progression is slow at first, then it builds fiercely until I can't take anymore. I explode around him and he kisses my cheek, my neck, and lastly my forehead. He sweeps the sweaty hair from my flushed face and kisses me gently and tells me how much he loves the way my lips taste. He takes me into his strong arms and holds me close. He says, "I know I'm not your man, but while you got this thing pushed up against me I am." I'm ok with that. I'm not lookin' for a commitment. I just enjoy his attention. When we're laying in bed together we belong together. What happens when we leave that safe shelter is whatever. I like the games we play. I like the back and forth. We have a good rapport. I like the way he talks to me and the things he says. He is honest. He's not confused about what he wants. He's not mine to keep but he sure does make me feel like he could be. He loves me good, then he let's me sleep. I won't trip and fall and get stuck in this dream but I wish I could live in the Zzzzzz's.  

xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment