Sunday, May 17, 2020

Post Mortem

Ouch. Oooooh yea girl. Show them your pain. Let it pour out of you like acid rain. Yea, them words sting don't they? I've forgotten my hidden talent. I've seem to forgotten what I'm good at. So many of them would love to see you in pain so let them in. Is this what all of you wanted?? I'm still alone. Still single. I'm still sad about my dad. I still have 5 kids to raise on my own. Nothing has changed. I'm just grown. I'm still the same ol fuck up from before. Not like many of you can say something different. If any of you have made it big, I haven't seen or heard it yet. Why was it always a competition? Oh yea, because most of you wanted to be who my baby daddy was sticking his dick in. Right. Pardon my memory. I smoke alot of weed. Yep. Thats right. I'm still the same ol me. Bitch. What did you think?? I was gna be rich? Gna find me a nice Christian husband?? Get fake tits, and an ass, and lots of liposuction. Well I'm not you bitch. None of you putos would've survived this long in my place. That's why I'm still here. Writing out all my dirt for the world to see and hear. Still too numb to ever give a fuck. I'm not afraid of me. Yea maybe I don't like that bitch so much right now but you putos still come check her out. So she must be doing something right. Right?? Or else you look dumb as fuck. Checking up on old garbage can that's been taken out. Sorry to disappoint you all. There is nothing new to see here at all. I'm still the same ol lonely lump of pain after all these years. Still shedding tears. Still that bitch who makes us all sick. The hoe you love to hate because you know I could suck your man's dick. Hahaha. Sorry that one made me laugh. Only cus you trix know it's true. Guess you can turn hoes into housewives. Girl, I see you! But you can never turn a player into a punk. I'll never stop. You bitches know what's up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment